Too Faced’s Merry Macarons palette, only available at Ulta. Isn’t it swoon worthy? Perfect for any makeup addict in your life (and me).
As many of you have probably gathered after past holiday seasons, it’s never too early to start thinking about buying your Christmas/holiday presents. Nobody likes a long line, angry coupon ladies, not finding the right size, being perplexed by what to get some of the people on your list, etc. Trust me, I know from working in retail.
Michael Kors’ Access Bradshaw Rose Gold Tone Smartwatch; A gorgeous & elegant unisex watch for any refined techie.
To hopefully help you on your gift-giving journey this year and make the whole process a little more filled with cheer, as it should be, I’ve compiled a list of my top picks this for every kind of person in our lives. Here we go! 😊🎁🎄
1. Best friend; Sometimes the people closest to you are the hardest ones to buy presents for. The advantage; you know them well. The disadvantage; there’s an inherently greater expectation to get the perfect gift. My tip; pick something you both love to do, and give them something that will enable you to do it together. Are you coffee junkies?
A DIY cold brew coffee kit would be an awesome gift. So would a personal espresso machine or a year subscription for a monthly dose of gourmet coffee.
This “coffee sock” cold brew kit can be found on Thrivemarket.com for 10.95
Do you both need some TLC? Get them a gift certificate to your favorite spa. Do you love music? Get them some concert tickets.
2. The makeup lover. There are so many good options for this person. Any makeup junkie knows NYX has some of the best drugstore-brand makeup period. Their soft matte lip creams are beyond good. This lovely box below would be welcomed heartily in any girl’s makeup collection.
These are tried, tested, and makeup vlogger approved. I’ve used this product too, and I love it all around. Desi Perkins, one of my favorites, just included them in her holiday gift/gifts for yourself haul.
The formula of this lipstick is perfect for when you want a matte lip, but don’t want a super drying finish. My lips are constantly dry, so it’s perfect for me.
3. The cook. Who’s the cook in your life? Your grandma? Yourself? Your boyfriend? Either way, this gift is perfect for the holidays for any home baker.
This adorable apple pie kit comes with all you need to make a delectable apple pie, and was featured in O, The Oprah Magazine. Find it on Kerbersfarms.com
The kit comes with an all natural pie filling, crust mix, a genuine Pyrex glass pie plate, a kitchen towel, an instruction booklet, and a sustainable wooden crate.
4. The boyfriend/husband/significant other. This is probably the hardest gift to give. Sometimes you know the person’s taste perfectly, but there’s always that ounce of doubt. Especially when the person is picky. You can just never know for sure. I highly suggest making wish lists and trading them. You can never go wrong because no matter what, it’s something he/she actually wants/will use.
A heart-warming scene from “It’s a Wonderful Life”, one of my favorite holiday movies.
5. The mother in law or father in law. My top recommendation in buying a gift for this person is first, get to know this person a little bit. I know sometimes this isn’t an easy prospect, but trust me, it’ll any family time when you’re expected to interact with this person/people easier.
6. The sophisticated fashion addict. For me, this is the easiest one. I can be assured that pretty much anything I want, will probably sit well with any fashion addict. When it comes to picky or sophisticated fashionistas, finding out who their favorite designer is would be a good start. A candle by their favorite designer would be a lovely gift.
This candle is described as a feminine and sophisticated scent. At $65, it’s a little pricey, so pick someone who appreciates the finer things in life to give it to 😉
The candle’s scent is described as “…leathery violet with vibrant woody notes.” on NeimanMarcus.com, where you can purchase it.
7. The bargain hunter. This is a tough one. I definitely find out their favorite go-to store is for bargains and get them a gift card there. Normally, I’m against gift cards since they’re a bit impersonal, but I think in this case it works.