You know that thing at the back of your closet that you’ve worn a million times but love anyway? Don’t throw it away! By the way, it’s okay! Not all fashionistas have disposable incomes! Fashion brands both established and new, I’m looking at you! Yes I want your stuff and yes I’ll write about you (if your stuff is bomb of course). Lol.
Anyways, you’ve seen them everywhere, you own a pair, your grandma does, and it’s okay! Yes boyfriend jeans have dominated the jean scene and I guess they’re here to stay, so go get yours out and refresh your boyfriend jean game now. So how to wear them this summer?
- With a flowy tie dye top as I’m wearing above. I love these pinky orange colors together. This is a good relaxed weekend look. This one and all items pictured can be found at your neighborhood Forever 21. Yay to not spending your whole paycheck!
- With a lace-up bodysuit. Perfect for a date, girls night out, etc., as shown below.
- Lastly, with a band tee. You can never go wrong with David Bowie. I still miss him bad, and I know no one will ever replace him. 😢
- Buy a size smaller, as my usual size was pretty big for me.
- Chunky mules are a great investment as you can both dress them up or down.
Thanks for reading! I appreciate you all! I hope I’ve inspired you even a little. 😊✌❤